Monday, June 10, 2013

Jimmee and Jose.... {Southern California Photographer}

I don't even want to confess how long ago I did this session. It's a shame that I didn't share it sooner because these two awesome people deserve to see it up. But I'm finally catching up on some much needed blogging so I hope they can re-live the session all over again. We had so much fun. And even my little mini me, Ava, came along to help. We all loved it! Jimmee and Jose, please forgive me for taking so long! Thank you for trusting me again this year to capture your sweet love and I hope to see you again in the future! xoxo  photo 1-66.jpg  photo 2-65.jpg  photo 4-58.jpg  photo 3-58.jpg  photo 5-52.jpg  photo 6-51.jpg  photo 7-44.jpg  photo 8-41.jpg Beach Photography, Main Beach Photography, Laguna Beach Photography, Southern California Engagement Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP