Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Three, to Sweet Neve.... {Big Bear Photographer}

I'm trying to play catch up with all my blog posts from the last six months but everything is backwards. So please bear with me while I try and get it all together. I have weddings and couples and and all sorts of things to share. But for now I'm sharing sweet Neve and our magical time together recently. This was supposed to have been a mini session but every once in a while a little magic happens. The light, the child, the moment, the mood, everything just comes together in a perfect photographic delight. That's what happened this day and I just couldn't stop myself from shooting this sweet little thing. She was so spunky, and so sweet and every bit of a three year old too. Editing this was even more fun then the session itself... uhhhhahhhh.. sweet sigh... I hope you enjoy it too!  photo 1-65.jpg  photo 2-64.jpg  photo 5-51.jpg  photo 4-57.jpg  photo 6-50.jpg  photo 3-57.jpg  photo 7-43.jpg  photo 8-40.jpg  photo 9-34.jpg  photo 10-29.jpg  photo 11-29.jpg  photo 12-25.jpg  photo 13-18.jpg  photo 14-15.jpg  photo 15-12.jpg  photo 19-10.jpg  photo 16-12.jpg  photo 17-13.jpg  photo 18-10.jpg  photo 20-10.jpg Big Bear photographer, Big bear lake photographer, big bear family photos, vintage styled photo shoot, vintage sytle photographer

1 comments:

beth June 10, 2013 at 7:42 PM  

wow, wow, wow- these are magical, awe inspiring photos! love them

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP