Monday, December 3, 2012

The "S" Family {Antelope Valley Family Photographer}

Stephanie first called me from the Antelope Valley in February to schedule her family session. But due to calendar craziness and weather issues we had to postpone until just last week. I'm a firm believer that everything works out for it's reasons and I'm really glad they finally got to come to Big Bear. Their two little girls are such a joy and so beautiful too. I've never had a two year old as easy as Miss Chloe. I would photograph her again in a heartbeat. Thank you for coming to my neck of the woods "S" family! I really enjoyed meeting your beautiful little family! Come back and visit me again sometime. xoxo Rebecca Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Big Bear Family photography photographer photos Antelope Valley Lancaster Palmdale

5 comments:

Kenny, Tara, Ashley December 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM  

Oh my goodness!!!! Beautiful images!! Just stunning! The location is amazing! Beautiful light, gorgeous subjects!

Summer Lee December 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM  

Love this setting so much ~ the deep earthy colors contrast so nicely with the soft, bright light. Love how you mixed in pictures of the girls running wild too :)

Susie December 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM  

Oh my gorgeous!!! Love this.

Doris December 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

Beautiful images and love the creativity!

caitlin elizabeth December 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM  

what a sweet family :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP