Friday, November 16, 2012

It's Family Time! {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Family Photographer}

I have to share something about being a photographer. I think I've said it before but it really is such a blessing to be editing a family and feel so connected to them, as if they are my own family. I share their joys and when I get to see the love in the photos it's really something special. I cherish it for certain. I have been photographing this family for almost two years and I think I've gotten to see them four or five times in that two years. I love every session that I've spent with them. They are so inspirational and wonderful. Their two sweet little girls are so beautiful and they are the best parents a girl could ever ask for. They came to Big Bear for their family session and while I'm sure it was a huge undertaking with two little ones and a tired hubby, I hope that these photos will have made the trip all worth it. Thanks you guys for coming up to visit me!! xoxo Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP