Sunday, November 11, 2012

Greg and Monica {Southern California Family Photographer}

I haven't blogged in ages it seems but I stole some time to share this one..... Oh my goodness. The camera loves these two. And they love each other. And I loved taking their photos. Love all around. These two are probably on a flight back home from Paris, having celebrated their First Anniversary. Congratulations you two! I hope you had a blast together, making memories that will last your lifetime. I met Monica during the Summer when she called to inquire about photos. She was super sweet and I was excited to schedule their session almost five months down the road. Honestly I forgot all about it until it snuck right up on us. When they showed up in Big Bear and I saw them I knew it was going to be a fun shoot. She was so beautiful. Like a princess and of course he, her prince charming. We did have fun and I hope that the two of you come back and visit me sometime in the future. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek too! xoxo Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And a little something fun for their Christmas cards.... Photobucket

1 comments:

Jamie Rubeis November 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

Beautiful session in the mountains! My goodness!!! Super love!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP