Friday, September 7, 2012

Orange County Beach Family {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

I was so excited to hear from Erika a few months ago when she called about a family session that she and her Mom really wanted to gift to Dad. I had shot her wedding last September and I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing from my clients again. I really feel blessed to get to know them after a few sessions. ;) This time I drove down to their neck of the land for a beach session. Admittedly, I really felt out of my comfort zone at the beach. It's a whole other beast when it comes to settings and light etc. We shot really late too so I had that ISO cranked high for some of them. And even though it was overcast for most of the shoot it was really so beautiful and really nice to change up my normal scenery too. They told me that they had gone a whole different direction with their clothing choices but I had no idea they would look this cool until I saw them. Dad is a fashion guru and helped everyone work it all out. What a perfect combo. Thank you so much E family for inviting me out and trusting me, again, to capture your family. I really enjoyed your energy and your company... and your clothing! ;) xoxo {Stay tuned for Erika's Cinderella Couture (aka trash the dress) session in a week or so!}

3 comments:

Erin September 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

WOW.
<3 all of your work always! Congrats on nailing an amazing beach session too!! Gorgeous family, style, an imagery!! LOVE.

Mrs. Ulrich September 7, 2012 at 9:05 PM  

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! So cool! Rebecca, they are PERFECT! I am so excited to show my mom! Thank you so much for your talent and your energy. You are such a joy to be around and you produce such gorgeous images!

La Vonne Earl September 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM  

Wow! I love them! You captured the love that our family shares! My main objective! Beautiful! Beautiful! You are so talented and very fun to work with!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP