Monday, August 6, 2012

Miss Tori {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

I recently had the pleasure of mentoring another photographer and Miss T answered the call of duty to model for us while I taught posing and lighting techniques. There were times of boredom for her while I taught S different things but she happily filled the void by playing bubbles with my little Ava. What a sweetheart! She did a wonderful job and I'm excited for her that S is such a great photographer and fast learner because she'll have gobs of gorgeous images from this shoot. Thank you so much Miss T for coming out and modeling for us. You're simply beautiful and my camera loved you! Big Bear Senior Portraits Photographer Photos Photography High School Photos Headshots

1 comments:

canvas prints September 3, 2012 at 7:12 AM  

i loved the photos, you got it girl. they are very professioanl looking to, awsome.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP