Thursday, July 5, 2012

Storybook Sophia {Big Bear Lake Antelope Valley Photographer}

Sweet, dear, Sophia. I love working with her. It's really inspirational for me when I sit down to edit and I feel like I'm on another adventure all over again, with a smile from ear to ear. That's a treasure for me as an artist. I planned this session around her. Shopping for clothing and items that would fit her and it worked out magically. Etsy was my shop for the dress, vintage crayons, and coloring book. And I collected little things along the way. But mostly all I needed was Sophia and some beautiful mountain light... and my sweet husband who ran back and forth to the car to get all the things I needed. Thanks hubs! ;) I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoyed taking them. Thank you Sophia for being always being wonderful to photograph! xoxo



























Big bear lake arrowhead lancaster palmdale antelope valley photo photography photographer vintage photography child family newborn

3 comments:

bigbearmom July 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

Hey! I recognize that suitcase :) Sophia is growing up and still beautiful.
You do such amazing work.

Kofo B July 11, 2012 at 11:57 AM  

Oh wow, your work is so beautiful. Visiting from London, England. I followed a pullback thread you posted on CM. So glad I found your site.

FreshFromGod Photography July 11, 2012 at 3:49 PM  

Thank you so much Kathy and Kofo!
Kofo, what a lovely thing to say, I'll treasure that! xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP