Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sleepy and Sweet, Baby Audrina {Inland Empire Newborn Photographer}

I was so happy to finally meet baby Audrina. Mom and Dad came for a visit to show off their new little one and I was able to grab some shots of her. She slept so amazingly. It was a really big blessing that she slept so deep and for so long. I think she must have known that we all needed that right then. She's so beautiful and I loved talking to her and cuddling her. Dad was such a big help too, thanks Dad! So without further adieu... Little Audrina, her big sis, and her sweet mom and dad...










3 comments:

Anonymous July 5, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

Beautiful images~

Tifani July 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM  

That sweet baby has nothing but love and fun in her future. You really captured unique aspects of this family. I hope they treasure these images.

Aly Marie July 24, 2012 at 3:13 AM  

An awesome images!! I feel glad to show your images..


Kansas City Baby Photography

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP