Monday, June 4, 2012

Sneak Peek for the G Family {Southern California Family Photographer}

The miracle of life never ceases to stir wonder and awe in my heart. How a life can form inside a mother is just simply a beautiful miracle to me. I've been getting to know the G family a lot lately. I photographed Miss Kaitlyn when she was born and then again at her one year cake smash. That's when Mom told me that Kaitlyn was going to be a big sister! YAY!! I also was able to photograph K again for her new modeling career recently. She is one of prettiest babies I've ever seen, and one of the happiest too. She's got good parents and her little sister will be in good hands. I can't wait to meet sweet baby Madison! Thank you G family for allowing me to capture your life's most wonderful adventures! I'll see you soon! xoxo

1 comments:

maureenwilson June 6, 2012 at 7:22 PM  

What a beautiful Momma and family!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP