Saturday, June 9, 2012

Little Miracle {Inland Empire Newborn Photographer}

Sweet baby Greta is another little miracle that I had the blessing of photographing recently. I met her momma and daddy a few months ago when I did their maternity session in Beaumont. We had such a good time and the story of little Greta made me all the more excited to meet her. When her big first photo session came though she had other ideas of how it should go. She didn't sleep very much and I think altitude did a regulating magic trick on her little tummy. In the meantime though, I was able to pose her Mommy's first bear, given to her by her Grandma when she was just a baby. What!!?? I HAD to keep photographing! lol! A and C, thank you for coming up here with your bundle of love and hanging out with me for the day. C.... sorry about your pants!!! :) Talk to you soon! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP