Sunday, May 6, 2012

Steampunk Wedding {Southern California Indie Wedding Photographer}

Once upon a time there was this really sweet Wedding Planner. She had ideas for a steampunk/victorian styled wedding that she wanted to create and she asked if I would do the photography. I had the chance of working at a beautiful wedding with her once before and so I knew that she had fabulous taste and the gift of a great imagination. So I said no. Just kidding! I said YES PLEASE! :) I LOVE shoots like this. Putting things together and dreaming up possibilities keeps me going, so we got straight to the planning. Everything came together so perfectly. The ideas, the models, the help, the location, the makeup, the flowers. I mean, I knew it would be great but I had no idea it would be this beautiful. The models, Ami-Rose and Jared are so stinking cute too, and yes, married in real life. I had a blast with the two of them. I wonder if I can talk them into another shoot someday? :) And I can't thank enough, the owners of the beautiful historic Morey Mansion in Redlands, CA for allowing us to use their property. What a gift that was! A Day Remembered Wedding Planning KM FLoral Design Makeup by Elena Aguirre Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Redlands Morey Mansion Venue Southern California Indie Steampunk Wedding Photographer Engagement Photos Photo

2 comments:

Melissa Jacks May 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

I LOVE this shoot. SO beautiful...

San Diego wedding photographer June 20, 2012 at 4:40 AM  

This photographer has done very good job. he has make weeding so memorable by his amazing snaps.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP