Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tiffanie & Eric {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Wedding Photographer}

What a beautiful day this was. The love, the details, the intimate setting, the location, everything. Tiffanie and Eric are both designers so when we talked about their day I wasn't prepared for the thoughtful details and ambience they were able to create. It was a small, but mighty wedding. And one I'll not forget anytime soon. And I'm sure thier guests feel the same way as well. The couple is from Orange County but have often come to the mountains as a getaway, so Big Bear was the perfect destination for their nuptials. It was rainy and stormy the day before and I have to admit I was a little worried, but the sun came out and the day was just beautiful. I got to whisk them away for a little while to capture photographs all over Big Bear before heading to Knickerbocker Mansion for their beautiful dinner reception. Tiffanie and Eric, I wish you love that grows deep like the roots of a giant tree with each passing day, for a commitment that cannot be broken by the bumps in life, and the ability to choose love even when the feeling is sometimes not there. Happy Marriage!! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your day! Talk to you soon!
xoxo































Vendors:
Five Star Vacation Rentals
Little Green House Florist
Sugar Pine Bakery
Knickerbocker Mansion

Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Southern California Orange County Wedding Photographer Photography Photo Photos Dreamy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP