Monday, April 9, 2012

So much FUN turning ONE! {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photograrapher}

Oh sweet Kaitlyn! I was so blessed to meet this little one and her precious parents last year when she was born. And I felt even more blessed when her mama called me to arrange a one year cake smash. What?! One year? No WAY! There's that time going so fast again. Crazy. Anyway, this time she brought her mama and Grandma with her and we had a good time. She is seriously one of the prettiest baby girls ever. I had so much fun with you guys! Thank you for coming all the way from the Antelope Valley to spend time with me! see you soon! xoxo





Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Antelope Valley Photographer Photography photos newborn child family wedding

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP