Monday, April 9, 2012

It's a Big Big World... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Senior Photos Photographer}

"It's a big world baby and we're only little for a little while." - Renee and Jeremy

I recently got to spend some time with R around Big Bear for her senior photos. We had fun stopping at little pocket locations around town. She brought her most loyal friend through her highschool years, her dog. I was hesitant at first, not knowing how a dog would be near the roads and with all the excitement but he was really good and I'm excited for her to have photos with him for the rest of her life. I had this photo in mind with her prom dress and the snow and lucky for me she was such a trooper. I think it was 35 degrees when we shot this and she danced around out there for me while I got the settings just right. It was fun hanging with you R! Enjoy!









Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer Photography Photos Senior Portraits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP