Monday, April 9, 2012

Dusting the Cobwebs off my Blog... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

Oh my goodness where does the time go?! It's been 10 weeks since my last blog post and I have no idea where that 10 weeks went. Time is so precious and goes by even faster now then ever so I've been trying to take it easy and enjoy my family. But that means that certain items on the to-do list keep getting pushed to the next day, then the next week, until now, 10 weeks later here I am. :)
But I'm happy to be here sharing what I've been up to. These precious people that I get to work with deserve a spotlight so without further adieu I'll start with my own Ava and our sweet friend Genevieve. I had the cutest little dresses and it had been a while since I had time to play so A and G were my unsuspecting victims. They did pretty well for all of about five minutes, but hey, I'll take what I can get sometimes.






Big Bear Lake Photographer photography photos wedding newborn child family engagement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP