Monday, April 9, 2012

Alisha and Carsten {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

This session makes me smile whenever I see it. This couple is so incredibly sweet and genuine and their story is one of many emotions leading to the most glorious gift of all, their sweet baby. I don't usually do very many maternity sessions so I was really excited to stretch my imagination for this. We met in the wild lands of Beaumont and the light was magical... AND I had a pretty good sidekick that day too. (Hi Kareen!) What more could I ask for?
Thank you P family for a beautiful session, all your smiles, and I can't wait to meet your sweet little one in a few short weeks! See you soon! xoxo










Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Inland Empire Maternity Photographer Photography Photos Newborn Beaumont

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP