Monday, January 16, 2012

In a Land Not so Far Away... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

I've been hiding. I admit it. I've been burnt out and lacking inspiration. It's my own fault. I admit that too. Inspiration is everywhere and I found that when I hide, I miss out on a lot. Soooooooooo... with that confession comes the result.... I'm not hiding anymore. :) I'm catching up on many sessions that need to be on this blog. They need a place to be seen. Hiding them in a folder on my PC is no place for them.

So I'll start with a session that was done, well it seems like ages ago already, but I think it was just about a month ago.

These sweet models came from every story book to be a part of this snow-laden session in the forest. It was part of a group shoot from SoCalPhotogs.

Thank you for stopping by, and I've missed you! xoxo

Sleepng Beauty





Goldilocks




Little Red



Snow White



And all of them...



Shot on location in Big Bear Lake, CA

Lexi Calo - Snow White
Alaisha Dunnington - Goldilocks
Allyson Cunha - Sleeping Beauty
Vanessa Cedeno- Little Red

Stylists-
Shyan Bailey - hair
Maira Gomez - makeup
Terry Loaiza - makeuo
Heather Skelton and Vanessa Cedeno - Wardrobe











big bear lake arrowhead photography photographer photos photo snow white storybook

11 comments:

Krazy Keetch's January 17, 2012 at 6:31 AM  

These are amazing! Like wow!!

KimberlyFry January 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM  

Amazingly Beautiful!

Megan January 17, 2012 at 2:44 PM  

Oh my god, these are seriously amazing! Just....WOW. Love the styling here, but you really rocked these!

bigbearmom January 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

Stunning, stunning, stunning and STUNNING! They are beautiful, the shots totally amazing and I love every single one. I'm afraid some of those storybook ladies must have been freezing though. You do great work Rebecca.

Jennifer January 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM  

GORGEOUS!!! The whole series is just breathtaking. Beautiful women, wardrobe, location and photography!

Leanne January 18, 2012 at 3:50 AM  

So so Fabulous! Love the styling love the photography. Just amazing.

Lila January 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

These are amazing!! They are dramatic and whimsical, all at the same time. Just WOW!!

Kari January 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

These could be in a magazine! Amazing work!

Jackie January 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM  

These are all just gorgeous!!

Krissy Allori January 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

Wow, seriously stunning! I adore the close ups and all the posing. Gorgeous!

Colleen January 21, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

So FUN!! Just Gorge!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP