Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Session of 2012 {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

These two were my first session of the new year and I couldn't have asked for better clients. She was so detailed oriented and creative and had all sorts of fun ideas for her session. She even made her own New Year banner the night before. I was impressed! They were such a sweet couple and really easy to work with. The sweetest thing about them is that they have been together since Highschool. I am a sucker for old fashioned love stories! Thanks J and J for coming up to my neck of the woods and choosing me to capture your sweet spirit for the new year!
Blesssings!
xoxo











Southern california big bear lake arrowhead photographer photography photo photos engagement weddding family

1 comments:

Joan January 18, 2012 at 7:27 AM  

Just beautiful! I love the teepee one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP