Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Joshua {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

I booked this session before all the hustle of the Holidays so it was a nice treat to get over the craziness and get to meet this sweet little guy. He was a week "late", according to his "due date", but really he was right on time. He didn't come with a bow but no doubt was a beautiful present for his mommy's birthday. I'm sure his Daddy won't ever be able to top that gift! They came all the way to Big Bear from Orange County for his newborn photography session. When he got here he seemed like he was going to be so sleepy but really, I think he gave me about 15 minutes of solid sleep at the beginning so the rest of the session was pretty tricky. But just like giving birth (i've heard), I have no memory of the work. Only of how stinkin' beautiful this little guy was and how sweet his parents are. I love my job, I don't think I've said that lately. But i'm blessed. Thank you Y family for coming up here and spending the day with me. It was so nice to meet you! xoxo














Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography photographer photos family children newborn wedding southern california orange county premier

2 comments:

Rebekah Kay January 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM  

Lovely images! I love your attention to detail with your posing. The wood floor is awesome! Wonderful work, as always! xoxo

carly-fries April 18, 2012 at 10:31 AM  

Love the burlap sack/rugged wood setup for a baby boy! The colours are just gorgeous, beautiful capture!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP