Thursday, October 13, 2011

You CAN mix work and play... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

I've been working a lot lately and my kids are starting to remind me of that. At first they are really good about letting me work but when it gets to the point that I have to peel them off my chair it's time to take a break. We've had my nieces and nephews over lately too so I notice my little Ava needing some extra attention. So this afternoon the two of us went out on a mini "Mommy date". I needed to take some photos for an Etsy shop so we went to one of our favorite little places and enjoyed the time together. Afterwards I put the camera away and we played on the perfect little tire swing. There was no one in the land but us. Those times are so perfect.
Check out the Etsy store to get these pretty headbands! Chickapee Creations




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP