Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweet Sophia Grace... {Southern California Newborn Photographer}

Miss Sophia came to visit me from a long way away, with her beautiful family on Monday. At first she really wasn't into our time together. She'd had a long night of no sleep and made Mom worry how the session would go. I admit I was a little worried too. But then we fed her, and soothed her, and OUT she went. She did a great job sleeping and looking beautiful so that I could capture these tiny moments of her new life. I can't wait until Mom and Dad get to see the rest but for now here is a little sneak peek. Thank you B family for coming to my neck of the woods and trusting me to capture this wonderful time in your lives! Talk to you soon! xoxo




Southern California Newborn Photographer, Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photos, Photography, Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP