Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 42} Night

A Night in The Life....

On Wednesday night I came home from the gym (TRX baby!) and felt sick. I had to go lay down to try and soothe my achey tummy. That's when I remembered I had to take my pics for the project. So I decided to show you a glimpse of what you would see if you were peering through the window of the Mitchell home on Wednesday, Oct. 19th. I couldn't make dinner and the kids were all hungry so Chris gave them cereal while they watched Yo Gabba Gabba. My nephew layed on my bed playing connect the dots on my phone. The dog looked at me in wonder. The Runner's World magazine and lotto tickets lay on my counter along with a remnant of burnt crown that must have been on an old oil lamp that was salvaged from my Grandma's house fire. By the way, Ryan Hall, who is a famous marathoner is from Big Bear and is in that mag four times! Run, Ryan, Run! And that's about it.... a night in the life of us.



Please follow the circle around by clicking on the next blog... Kelsey Anderson - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer Photography Family Wedding Child Newborn Events

8 comments:

Jasmine October 21, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

Love the glimpse into your home!

Sara T October 21, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Now that looks like a picture perfect night. Sounds like you are kickin it hard with TRX!

Kalyan October 21, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

Simply beautifully captured shots...lovely composition and feel in the photos!

Stephanie Moore October 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

I love these, so real and I love your black and whites!

kara jo October 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

very creative, love all of them!

kelsey {las vegas newborn photographer} October 26, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

lovely black and whites!

Gretchen November 3, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Love it! Love the black and white!

GINA November 7, 2011 at 12:59 AM  

love that these share the story... i need to do this!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP