Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 39} Beauty

The foremost picture of beauty for me this week is a beautiful Bride that I photographed recently. I've been working on her wedding dilligently for days now so nothing is more fitting then this photo of her in the mountain light, on the day of her wedding. What struck me most about her was that she was not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. I can't wait to post more of her wedding later today! xoxo


Please follow the circle around, I have a feeling this weeks theme is going to be beautiful! :) Next is Kelsey Anderson - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP