Monday, September 12, 2011

Fluffy Tuffies {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

Have you ever seen tutu dresses so beautiful??? Neither have I until I saw these. Nicky of Fluffy Tuffies puts a ton of thought, detail, and a million yards of tulle into these dresses. We set up a photoshoot for them and took the girls out and you could see their whole demeanor change as soon as they put them on. They were transformed instantly into princesses dancing around in a beautiful land. I can just imagine a little flower girl coming down the aisle in one of these. Stunning.
If you would like to check out the store you can visit it at this link
Fluffy Tuffies Tutu Dresses {The store is being reorganized so don't worry, if you want one just shoot her an email}









3 comments:

stephanie newbold September 12, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

Wow wow wow! I love everything about this shoot! Simply gorgeous!

Theresa Iannace October 12, 2012 at 7:35 AM  

Do you know what her email is? The store is no longer on Etsy and I would really LOVE one of these dresses.

My email is tmi1328@yahoo.com

Paula February 25, 2013 at 7:28 AM  

Aww these girls are so cute! I am really amazed by these photos. The dresses are so beautiful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP