Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 38} Ruffles

Repurposed Ruffles! I love making my daughter clothes and finally figured out that I could actually use her small clothes for making new stuff. I loved the soft netting material of this Baby LuLu dress and didn't want to part with it so instead I chopped it up and made a whole new set. I put the buttons from the dress as well as some of the ruffling on a plain white tank top from Old Navy, cut and folded the body of the dress over, put in some elastic and voila! Repurposed ruffles, so fun!
Here is the life it had....

and here is it's new life, happily adorning a spunky four year old....

and this is because it's just so her, this child can sing the abc's in every which way imaginable. All. Day. Long. And I love it!


If you like Ava's headband it's from Little Diva Boutique on Etsy

Please stop by the next blog on the circle
Jasmine Sargent-Hazen, ND Photographer to see her take on Ruffles.

10 comments:

Jasmine September 30, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

Love this! The dress was adorable before, but love the transformation. And you must share a full photo of that alphabet wall!

breeze September 30, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

So so gorgeous!

Shannon Harrisin September 30, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

She looks might happy about it! Adorable skirt!

Gretchen September 30, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

So creative! I bet she loves that her mama sews for her.

wendy September 30, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

She is a doll. Love that wall of letters!

Gina Oh | Gina Maxine Photography September 30, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

my word, so cute!! love her room... wish i could sew...

jules October 1, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

these are wonderful! i love her room. it's darling!!!

Stephanie Moore October 1, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

She is so cute, I love the alphabet letters and love all her ruffles!

kara jo October 3, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

OH I am so in love with her outfit and those wall letters:) Very very cute!

Anonymous October 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

ok you are amazing!! And is that actually her bedroom?! That is the cutest wall I've ever seen! I'm going to copy it one day :)

Melanie Pitcher

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP