Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 36} Laughter

Laughter is good for the spirit. Have you ever caught yourself laughing un-gaurded and it felt just a little awkward, good but awkward? I have. I think it's because with all our worries and daily mundane tasks, we forget to find the joy. It's good to be like little children and laugh so unreserved. I think I'll practice that this week!
"A Joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones." Proverbs 17:22


Next please take a look at Jasmine Sargent-Hazen, ND Photographer

8 comments:

breeze September 9, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

Gorgeous!!

startin photo {phoenix photographer} September 9, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

oh wow, you nailed this week. this is just gorgeous!

wendy September 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

She is adorable! Love the big laugh!

Stephanie Moore September 9, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

Oh my gosh I love her hair, such a sweet laugh!!

Kelsey {Las Vegas Newborn Photographer} September 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

Oh my she is pretty! Love this!

Kara Jo September 10, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

LOVE her eyes and her big smile so cute!

Anonymous September 10, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

Oh those curls got me...and that giggle! So sweet!

Shannon September 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

Curls and laughs. What a great combo!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP