Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 34} Bokeh

Okay, so here I am at 10:55pm on Thursday night looking through 2 years of files trying to find a good bokeh shot. I tried to take one today and I wasn't happy with them so I was sure I had an "awesome" one somewhere on my computer. WRONG. Now I'm left with minutes to spare before my blog post is due so I had to pull this one from over a year ago. This is sweet little Laylah and while it's not an amazing shot, it does have bokeh. lol!


I'm excited to see those who didn't fail miserably like me, so next, lets take a look at Jasmine's bokeh!
Jasmine Sargent-Hazen, ND Photographer

11 comments:

Jasmine August 26, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

This is so cute! Love the outdoor newborns!

Anonymous August 26, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

I think lots of us were in the same boat as you! LOL!! School starting for most of us this week totally threw us for a loop! This is so peaceful looking too....love the muted colors as well as the bokeh. :)

Gretchen August 26, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

What at sweet little one! Love that bokeh!

Shannon August 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM  

Gorgeous bokeh! So warm and soft!

jules August 26, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

love the outdoor newborn work ... this is beautiful!

aubry August 26, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

pure sweetness, love how warm and peaceful this feels

wendy August 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

Perfect example of bokeh. So precious.

Gina Oh | Gina Maxine Photography August 29, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

cute!! love the bokeh...

kara jo August 30, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

how pretty! Love the lace against the bokeh:)

Kelsey {Las Vegas Family Photographer} August 31, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

So precious! I adore this newbie image!

Val Spring September 1, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Awww, such a cute shot! And gorgy bokeh!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP