Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 32} Feet

Wow, can I just say that I'm super proud of our group? We are more then halfway through the year and still sticking with this project. It's been a real struggle to do it every week in the midst of craziness but it's been rewarding. This week my sweet, dear beloved camera is at the shop so I pulled one from my recent twin session. Besides I know Mom and Dad would love a sneak peek since it probably feels like forever ago that I was there...
Check out these cuties, and their sweet little feet!


Next head over to Jasmine Sargent-Hazen, ND Photographer to see her fun take on Feet!

8 comments:

breeze August 12, 2011 at 7:22 AM  

This is so so so sweet!

Jasmine August 12, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

Love the sweet baby feet!

Gina Oh | Gina Maxine Photography August 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

SO SO CUTE!!

jules August 12, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

beautiful baby feet ... makes me want to nibble them. :)

Val Spring August 12, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

Awww, these are way cute! I bet Mom & Dad are dying to see more after these two amazing images!

wendy August 12, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

Sweet little feet. :)

Kara Jo August 13, 2011 at 12:54 PM  

baby feet are so delicious:)

Anonymous August 15, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

beautiful Rebecca!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP