Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Beautiful Family... {Antelope Valley Family Photography}

I have photographed many families. I have loved most of them but there are always a favorite few for one reason or another. I have had the joy of photographing these twins, Presley and Parker, since they were born. They were my first set of twins and WOW! It was difficult! I'm so happy that I had that opportunity though because their momma, Renee, is one of the sweetest people I've been able to meet as a photographer. Renee was also the Grand Prize winner of my family contest back in January. She worked so hard as well as did all her friends and family in order to win this contest. Due to weather though, it was hard to make happen until a few weeks ago but it couldn't have been more perfect. They are such a sweet and beautiful family and I hope that I get to photograph many more milestones in their journey together. xoxo


















Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Antelope Valley Lancaster Palmdale Photographer Photography photos family newborn weddings

5 comments:

Dreaming Tree Photography August 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM  

I think this may be one of the best family session I have ever seen! Fabulous Job Rebecca!

Tamara August 3, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

GOORRGEOUS session. lots of favorites

Amy Mae August 5, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

Holy amazing session! Just loved all of these! (side note, love your layout! do you use moirai?) Anyway, very creative and fun!

Maureen Wilson August 5, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

This session is so pretty. With a gorgeous family!!

And I have discovered that I am able to comment with my new phone!! Whoot

Celesa Felix August 21, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

BEAUTIFUL Family!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP