Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Preston {Southern California Newborn Photography}

I got to meet baby Preston last week. He was nothing short of a beautiful little miracle. His Dad and I have known eachother since childhood and I was excited to learn that he and his beautiful wife would be expecting their fourth (yep, FOURTH!) baby boy. They live in Orange County so the drive wasn't easy on them but they made it and the day was perfect. Well, atleast as far as mom, myself, and Preston were concerned. :) Dad had the dutiful job of chasing the other boys along with my own two, around the front yard. But he did good and I don't think it was really that much torture since Big Bear is a beautiful break from the city. This family has so much joy ahead of them and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for their journey together. God bless you G family! It was wonderful to see you and meet the rest of you and spend time cuddling your sweet little Preston. I hope we can do it again some day! xoxo










And I just thought he looked so sweet laying on the pillow waiting to cradle in the branch...

3 comments:

Lynnea August 28, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

Gorgeous, as always Rebecca!

stephanie newbold August 28, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

Rebecca, these are spectacular! What a treasure for this family!

Susanne Neal August 29, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

These are gorgeous, Rebecca!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP