Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Handsome Baby Caden {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Family Photographer}

Ahh, sweet baby Caden. He was so super sleepy and squishy and sweet. I first met this family two years ago when they had their first baby, Riley. I'm so thankful when I get to remain in the lives of the people I meet and watch their families grow and change. It was really fun to meet Caden (who was born on his Daddy's birthday) and to see Riley all grown and beautiful. This family deserves nothing but sweet bliss. And they have it... times two! Thank you for coming up to Big Bear and spending the afternoon with us! Enjoy your sneak peek M family! xoxo

Did I mention how much I LOVED Caden's hair?!!!







Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Family, Newborn, Wedding, Photography, Photos, Photographer

1 comments:

aubry July 8, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

oh wow, love all his hair. the color is so yummy in these

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP