Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boutique Circus {Big Bear Lake Photography}

Dreams keep me going. My imagination is super active and often times I have to simmer down. But I'm always amazed at the Lord's pick for my spouse. You see, when I say "honey, you know that circus session i've been planning, well I thought it would be fun to find a piano on Craigslist....and paint it red." And he says, "yeah, that'd be cool!" And the next day....we have a piano...we are painting red...together. I'm blessed. I spent a very long time planning this in the midst of a crazy schedule, trying to find all the little details that popped into my head. It's maddening to me how the dreams I dream always seem to have more detail then I can make happen. One detail that I neglected was to give my kids a nap before we chased the sun that evening. I'll admit that I was more then a little ill-tempered when, with groggy eyes and a half hearted smile, they'd sort of look in my direction. Argh. But after a bit I decided to make the best of it since we did load up a trailer and lug all that stuff out to a field. We sure weren't going to try THAT again. And how many times can they possibly participate in my wild imagination sessions anyway? lol!
With a little blood, a lot of sweat, and nearly some tears, here is my Boutique Circus Session with my beautiful babies... thank you for stopping by and if you read this...thank you again! xoxo
























Beautiful Head Piece was handcrafted by talented designer Heather Smallwood of {feHeathers}. You can find her on facebook HERE

big bear lake arrowhead family photography photographer photos wedding children fairytale session southern california

6 comments:

Laurie July 27, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

Oh my HEAVENS!!!! You're talent is amazing.. your creativity exudes so much excitement and fun.. I always look forward to seeing what you'll come up with next!! And your babies.. Beautiful!

D'On Marx July 28, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

This is absolutely AMAZING! I love every detail.

Jennifer July 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

Wow. Wow. Wow. Amazing. Fantastic. Fun. BEAUTIFUL!!! Seeing your vision has been amazing. Seeing you shoot for you has been inspiring. Your styling is fantastic. The details are superb. I guess the blessing of having immense creative genius is that even if it all doesn't work out the way you see it in your head, it's still far and above what most of us would think up. Sitting here blown away. So fun!!!!

Kristy Life-n-Reflection July 28, 2011 at 5:48 PM  

love your photography style!

Laura August 6, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

*swoon* You and the fam have outdone yourselves on this one! Adore every bit of this yumminess!

Carmen August 9, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

The colors are just amazing! LOVE these images. Very creative.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP