Tuesday, July 12, 2011

B Family {Big Bear Family Photography}

Some of you may remember the family contest I held back in...February, was it? Well the B family played along and even though they didn't win the big prize they did get their name drawn out of a hat by my little Ava for a mini-session. We had tried a few times to get it done but the weather and haircuts foiled the plans. It worked out better that way though because when they came to Big Bear the weather was divine. They are such a sweet family, easy to be with. Their little ones were fans of my jelly beans and even though they were tired and a little unimpressed with the photographic duties at hand, an occasional jelly bean could bribe a little bit of something sweet from them. Thank you B family for visiting my neck of the woods. It was a pleasure to get to know you a little and capture some moments that I hope you'll treasure. xoxo


2 comments:

Sarah July 14, 2011 at 10:19 AM  

Beautiful!! Love your editing--what actions do you use to get those dreamy colors?

Celesa Felix July 17, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

How adorable is this family. I love the one with the daughter and dad. What a sweet moment.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP