Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vintage Ashley

I'm always dreaming things up but making them happen usually takes me months. This is no exception. It's not like I had a ton of little things to collect for this session besides clothes and accessories but for some reason this session was like a pregnancy, 9 months! Just kidding, but it did feel that way. I originally had a model lined up who didn't work out after two months of planning, but thankfully, because then I wouldn't have used Ashley for it and she was just too perfect. There are so many little details about the little things that I wish I could share but I don't want to bore you to death so I'll spare the details and just share the images from the day....
We started out in a tree..a really big tree.


Then we hit the meadow with the magical hazy light..


Isn't this dress DIVINE!? I got it from my adoptive Mom, thank you MOM!


Next we went to my favorite truck. This truck is smack dab in the middle of someone's yard. THANK YOU Frank!



Then we threw off the vintage and went classic at a perfect little harbor on the lake. Thank you Captain John!




Thank you Ashley for being you. You are wonderful and sweet and I enjoyed you! Thank you Laura for coming along with me on my craziness and for our slumber party afterwards!

(Big Bear Lake Arrowhead photographer photography photos wedding family child newborn vintage styled inspired)

6 comments:

Laura July 1, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Love!! I agree, Ashley was too perfect for this session! And what GORGEOUS results Miss Rebecca! Love how you captured so many sweet expressions! Such a wonderful day to be a part of! And *swoon* the light was so yummy!

Alexis July 1, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

I love it!!!...every time i come back to your page (usually via facebook) I see something new....something i want to try and see if i can make it work!!! thank you for the inspiration

Sara T July 1, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

OH MY WORD! These are breathtaking! Gorgeous girl and locations! Beautiful!

Teresa's PhotoWorks July 1, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Wow! These are beautiful!

Le blog de Marie July 1, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

Bravo, ma préférée est celle avec le vieux camion et on voit à travers la vitre. Félicitation :) Bravo, my favorite is the one with the old truck and we see through the glass. Congratulations:)

Sonia July 24, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

Oh my goodness Rebecca....I am speechless when I look at these gorgeous photos of Ashley!!!...you captured such a sweet, innocence, combined with the confidence of a young woman that knows herself and her place in the world...I absolutely love them...keep up the amazing work...<3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP