Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A very sweet family..... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

Last week I had pleasure of meeting this very sweet family and their little girl Savanna. I had enjoyed a few conversations with mama before our session so when they arrived at our magical little location I already felt right at home with them. As soon as little Savanna came running over with her beautiful skin, her big blue eyes, contagious smile, and curls you can't buy, I was super excited to get started. She was a bundle of energy and joy and I am really glad that my assistant, Summer, had enough energy to keep up with her. One thing I did learn from this session, however, is that in the future, with a two year old, I will be using REAL apples. It's kind of tricky to give a toddler fake apples. lol! It was a pleasure meeting you and capturing family moments with you, C family!
xoxo
southern california photography
southern california photography
southern california photography
southern california photography
southern california photography
southern california photography

3 comments:

Mary Lynne June 9, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

Gosh what a GORGEOUS little girl. Love her curly hair. Her eyes are to die for in the image with the apple. I love the beautiful colors in these images.

Amber June 10, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

WOW!! Love how sweet and beautiful these are! What a gorgeous session!

Amanda June 12, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

Is it me, or is this girl a dream? Oh my word, what a gorgeous session!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP