Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tea and Cupcakes... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

If I could tell you in pictures why I love photography it would be this session. I have been planning this session for months. I made 3 little outfits and bought buttons for them from the antique store. The pinwheels were made from childrens sheet music, the banner was put together, I imagined them dancing and playing, and then the session sat...in my head....for months. It was really hard for me to bring it to life in fear that it wouldn't be what I envisioned in my mind. I really feared the disappointment. Especially when I know just how much I dreamed of doing this. But thankfully I am not disappointed. I love these girls. One is mine and the other two are my sweet nieces. They had so much fun being here in this magical tea-land that they barely noticed I was taking pictures. That's what I love. A place that you dream of, that can be brought to life and captured through a lens and kept forever. It's magic.

*details on the products used for this session are below the post along with links so that you can find them if you'd like!*

vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear
vintage photos session storybook big bear



I want to say thank you to Summer who helped assist me for the shoot. {She's also responsible for cuteness of the other 2 girls seeing as she's their mama. :)}
Thank you to Fluffy Tuffies who provided many of the beautiful headbands and pettirompers
Thank you to Fe{Heathers} on Facebook who is incredibly talented and responsible for the rosette/feathered headband
Thank you to Double D's Cupcakes for making the tastiest little treats on the planet {not an exaggeration}

Big Bear Lake Arrowhead photos, photographs, photography, photographer, family, wedding, child, newborn, storybook session

21 comments:

Summer June 3, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

GASP!!! Oh how much I love these! Three of the prettiest girls having so much fun. These are just incredible!

Kelly Q June 3, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

These are so beautiful!!! I can't believe all the little details that went into this shoot, unbelievable!

Lynnea June 3, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

They are freakin' cute!!! Wonderful, Rebecca

Andrea June 3, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

BREATHTAKING. This is an AMAZING session.... well done!!!!

Holly June 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

WOW!!! The processing and all the vintage and handmade details really took these images to another level. They look like they had a blast being little girls!

Tamara June 3, 2011 at 7:30 PM  

Wowza wowza these should be featured somewhere. LOVE

Melissa Rodriguez June 3, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

You have got to be kidding me - I absolutely could NOT pick a favorite! These are AH-MAY-ZINGGGGG! WOW!!

Laurie June 4, 2011 at 12:06 AM  

Oh MY!!! These just absolutely took my breath away!
Your work is SO inspirational Rebecca!

CIty on a Hill Photography June 4, 2011 at 4:22 AM  

Incredible!

Anonymous June 4, 2011 at 5:16 AM  

Oh girl this is absolutely gorgeous ! Your processing is perfect. You so outdid yourself, these are amazing!!!
Stephanie Moore

Lisa H June 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

Wow, these are STUNNING...the processing compliments the vintage feel of the photos...absolutely LOVE this session. Gorgeous work!

Kelly Allan June 4, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

where or where did you find these fabulous dresses?

Evelyn June 4, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

These are just gorgeous!! Seriously. I love everyone of these! Just perfect!

Lisa Kryschuk June 4, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

GORGEOUS!!!!! Beautiful beautiful work!

kcritel June 4, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Beautiful dresses and photos!!!

kelsey {las vegas wedding photographer} June 7, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Stunning Rebecca!!!

Rachael Myers June 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

These are so amazing!! Eye candy!

Kathi June 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

Where did you get those cute little lacy leg warmers in the "feet" picture?

Z'sTheDay June 11, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

breathtaking! award winning!! fantabulous!! (in other words LURVE) awesome work my friend!

glauce June 15, 2011 at 12:21 AM  

Great. What time was this shooting?

Ronda Wollard Originals June 16, 2011 at 6:20 AM  

Dreamy!

Where did you get the other jumpers? I adore them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP