Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 24} Whimsical

This week is whimsical and with this theme I feel right at home. I guess it's my favorite thing to dream about. The word conjurs up the thought of childhood laughter, warm sunshine, and a place or time that's just a little more magical then ordinary. I love whimsical! Sorry, there was NO WAY I could pick just one.
Here is my Ava enjoying 5 minutes of whimsy with Mommy in the neighbors yard...

Don't forget to click the link at the bottom to follow the circle around to all the talented photographers!







Next it's Breeze Floyd | North Stonington, CT photographer

12 comments:

Gretchen June 17, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

Totally perfect for whimsical! Love the bubbles!

jules June 17, 2011 at 7:31 AM  

these must make you swoon! so many beautiful portraits of your gorgeous girlie! LOVE the bw!!!

shannon June 17, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

oh my gosh Rebecca! Beautiful baby girl. that BW is insanely great!

Kara Jo June 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

so cute! Love the bubble pictures and her smile:) So sweet.

Sara T June 17, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Beautiful little one. Love all the images so much. That last one. MMmmm. Mmmm.

Gail June 17, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

super cute. ...her hair is shirley temple gorgeous.

wendy June 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

I agree. She reminds me of a cute little Shirley Temple. Adorable!

kelsey {las vegas senior portrait photographer} June 18, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Lovely! Her smile, her outfit. Perfection!

Anonymous June 18, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

These are so adorable. Love the shots where she is laughing! Cute idea w/ the bubbles.
Stephanie

aubry June 22, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

are you kidding me!!! i smiled as i scrolled down to see each picture. i love this on so many levels. great job!

Gina Oh | Gina Maxine Photography June 26, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

love these!! whimsical, indeed!!

Laurie June 29, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

Thanks for your sweet comment the other day. I always enjoy your 52 project. Your little one is adorable. And please tell me her hair is naturally curly. Delia would never let me curl hers, but I can wish, right? lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP