Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 23} Macro

This weeks Friday project is Macro, and let me tell you, it wasn't easy. I take my hat off to those who've mastered it. Ava and I had a good time strolling around our neighborhood this afternoon looking for flowers. We found so many that I couldn't choose just one. Afterall, all that effort should have something to show for it. lol! Happy Friday!

Don't forget to follow the link below the pictures to see the work of the talented group who's taking this year long journey of Fridays together...
macro photography
macro photography
macro photography

Next it's Breeze Floyd | North Stonington, CT photographer

9 comments:

Gina Oh | Gina Maxine Photography June 9, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

beautiful!!

Sara T June 10, 2011 at 6:54 AM  

Oh the colors, light and processing. I love those big white ones....gorgeous! Hydrangea?

kelsey {las vegas wedding photography} June 10, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

beautiful flowers!

Ang June 10, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

you did great - the purple ones are delish!

shannon June 10, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

man girl! what a neighborhood you must have! :) so much fun color.

Anonymous June 10, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

Oh these are gorgeous girl, I LOVE Your post processing the colors are beautiful!!!
Stephanie

jules June 10, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

these are gorgeous! such beautiful colors!

wendy June 13, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

Very beautiful! The colors are gorgeous!

Gretchen June 16, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

So pretty!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP