Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another beautiful family... {Big Bear Family Photography}

I've had so much fun with all the family sessions I've been doing lately. One of the best parts about it is all the sweet sweet sweet people I meet. This family is no exception. They have sweetness coming out of their ears! Their kids are so beautiful and little Carson is such a charmer with his big smile and little dimples too. Payton was a little timid but thankfully I had my assistant Summer to draw out her sweet personality. I feel like I've made a friend in their mama and hopefully I'll get to see them again one day. Aren't they beautiful!!
Thank you R family for a wonderful time and for choosing me to capture your sweet family! xoxox
big bear lake arrowhead family photographer
big bear lake arrowhead family photographer
big bear lake arrowhead family photographer

Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Family, Child, Wedding, Senior, Newborn Photography, photographer, photos,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP