Tuesday, May 31, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

To Infinity and Beyond! No, it's not Buzz Lightyear, it's just how much I love this family. There are few people in life that can make me smile at the thought of them. Joanne is one of them. She's a cherished friend and I feel blessed to have her and her family in my life. I had tried to set this family session up for a while and it was difficult because they are so busy running their awesome gym in Big Bear. {BodyTek} So finally one day I took my work calendar into the gym and handed her a pen. Success! The day was scheduled and it came up fast. They were a little nervous at first. I was, afterall, pointing a gigantic black lens in their faces. But they warmed up after a little bit and that's when the fun began! I wouldn't tell them what I had hiding in the suitcase that I lugged around with me but when I busted out the mustaches...the laughter was priceless! They were so stinkin' cute!
Wilf really rocked that mustache, don't you think? Afterward we headed over to Starbucks since they love hanging out there with their little guy. You might even find Wilf and Liam playing a board game together while they sip milk and tea. How sweet is that!? Such a beautiful family!
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn
Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn

**Remember when viewing photography from your home monitor...you are not color calibrated like I am so the colors you see are probably a little wonky. Don't believe your monitor. *wink*

Big Bear lake Arrowhead Photo, photographer, photography, photograph, wedding, children, family, newborn

2 comments:

Summer June 1, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

What sweet pics! Love the one of them laying with their faces together and eyes closed....so sweet!! And I still absolutely love the one where they are walking away and she is smiling sweetly looking over, awwwww!

Laurie June 1, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

Love the photo's.. LOVE those hats!!
Ever since the Royal Wedding I've been longing for a collection of hats.. :) My mom say's when she was a teen/college gal she never left home without matching "gloves, purse and a hat.. and stiletto's"! :)

I'm going antiquing!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP