Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sweet Baby Allie and her Big Sister Anna

Last week....I had the company of these beautiful little girls and their super sweet parents. Little Allie started off sleeping so good and then she decided she wanted to be wide awake the rest of the time. I lost natural light when the sun decided to make an entrance into my shooting zone, argh! But I was able to use some strobes instead. Little Anna had so much fun playing with my Ava. Ava had such a great time that she even mentioned Anna today. Thank you for coming all the way to Big Bear sweet family. I had a really nice time with you! xoxo
southern california newborn photography
southern california newborn photography
southern california newborn photography
southern california newborn photography

1 comments:

Shayla Blackwell May 18, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Awww.. So sweet.. I defenately need to make a trip to see my new little niece! The pictures are amazing as usual:) I'm glad Anna and Ava had fun together!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP