Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mommy and Me (Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography)

Last week I had a sweet little Mommy and Me session with M and her handsome little man. He was a pretty good sleeper until we needed just one shot of Dad and then it was sort of over. I was able to capture something cute of him and Daddy but for now I'm sharing these uber-sweet moments between a first time momma and her precious little gift. It was so nice to meet you M, M, and T!!! xoxo
big bear newborn photography family wedding
big bear newborn photography family wedding
big bear newborn photography family wedding
big bear newborn photography family wedding

1 comments:

Laura May 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

Oh Rebecca! These are beautiful! I loe the b&ws but I adore the soft color with Mom's ink! Nicely done!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP