Sunday, May 22, 2011

Little Diva Boutique {Big Bear Photography}

I recently got the most fabulous box in the mail, filled with beautiful hair pieces from a very sweet businees owner on Etsy. I had my niece Hailey over for a few hours so with a few jelly beans and the promise of ripping apart some flowers she obliged to sit still for me while I snapped some portraits of her. Hailey is one of my favorite little people to photograph so it's lucky that I have unlimited access to her. :) Aren't the head pieces divine!?
Check them out at Little Diva Boutique ...I think the shop is closed until May 30th due to family needs, but be sure to check back. You'll be glad you did!
southern california child photographer
southern california child photographer
southern california child photographer
southern california child photographer
southern california child photographer
southern california child photographer
southern california child photographer

3 comments:

Laura May 22, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

Gorgeous work as always! Such a sweet little model you have! I totally want those head pieces in my size! Love her sitting on the dresser!

Laurie May 22, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Oh my goodness.. I need to get me a little niece!
Love the colors.. a very beautiful strawberries and cream feel.

Tamara May 22, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

So so cute. Love the soft colors and the details

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP