Friday, May 13, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 19} Album Cover

This week for our Friday project we had to choose a song and create an album cover for it. Even though I knew which song I wanted to do for weeks I procrastinated until the last minute and it didn't turn out like I saw it in my head but I think it still works. LOL! This song is so sweet to me and anyone that knows us would be able to see why this fits. My husband adores me and our kids. He adores all the crazyness that makes me, me. Like when I brought home the bearded dragon and then later asked myself why in the world I did that. Or the time I brought home the bunnies because I needed props but then also thought they'd make great pets for the kids. I was wrong. He smiled. In this picture my husband is adoring all the craziness that is us. You'll see a bearded dragon on my shoulder, a bunny in my other hand, a little dog hiding in the pillows from the WILD big dog and 2 beautiful children enjoying every minute. This is us. Thank you Lord.
jaron and the long road to love photography
Here is the song to go with the cover...


Please head over to Carrie Small | Fayettville Stedman NC Children and Newborn Photography

10 comments:

Sara T May 13, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Very, very sweet, Rebecca! Love all the animals and full family shot.

jules May 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

what a great man you've got! looks like you provide just the spice and fun in life he needs and loves! love your loves!

Ang May 13, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

beautiful, beautiful! love your perfect little group.

Wendy May 13, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

I've never heard this song, but I love it! It goes perfect with your album cover and your story of you and your husband and the quirkiness of life. And you look a lot like the girl in the video!

val Spring May 14, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

I totally agree with Wendy that you look like the girl in the video! What a beautiful family you have, Rebecca!

Gina Oh | Gina Maxine Photography May 14, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

beautiful!! it goes perfectly with the song!!

Gail May 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

a man worth his weight in gold.

Shannon Harrison May 16, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

Love the way he looks at you :) Beautiful take Rebecca.

Gretchen May 16, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Totally, totally perfect. Love it!

Quirks by Annie May 18, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

So amazing!!! Wish we still lived in Arrowhead (or California for that matter.) Will be looking you up soon after we relocate back to Cali. We have 7 children and NO professional pix with all of them in it. NEED to get that done sometime before we're trying to squeeze grandchildren in too! ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP