Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Jaidon {Big Bear Newborn Photographer}

Last week baby Jaidon came with Mommy and Daddy for a photoshoot. He was super sweet but he did not want to be moved. His little tummy wasn't feeling well so every time I moved him or touched him he'd stiffen up like a little board. Poor little man! I really had to get creative with camera angles and how I posed him. It worked out great and he I think he looks so peaceful. Thanks M and A for coming all the way to Big Bear! xoxo
newborn photography

2 comments:

kristen May 10, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

So beautiful! I love the template... do you remember where you purchased? Or did you make it yourself?

FreshFromGod Photography May 10, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

thank you Kristen! I tried to email you but you didn't leave your address... mine is rebeckywecky@verizon.net

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP