Monday, April 4, 2011

Petti Rompers and Headbands OH MY! {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

I recently connected with a talented and local Etsy artist. If you don't know what Etsy is, it's a site for everything beautiful, creative, and either handmade or vintage. It's a paradise to me. Just looking around on Etsy feeds my inner artistic beast. So last week "N" came over and dropped off a load of gorgeousness that I was able to play with right away. It just so happened that my little niece Hailey was visiting and for some reason her and Ava were more than happy to model for me. Well, it could have been the candy that made them happy to do it, but either way they did it. lol! I just love that N sells these petti rompers in larger sizes too! The headbands are so pretty and match her rompers perfectly and can also be found in her Etsy shop.

She's coming over with more colors and new products to sell in her shop next week so check back to see what else is coming!
To find these gorgeous petti outfits just click Fluffy Tuffies

big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography
big bear photography

8 comments:

Summer April 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

Soooo stinkin cute!!

Z'sTheDay April 4, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

GORGEOUS!! Oh My!!!!

Cassie April 4, 2011 at 6:14 PM  

OMG.. this is by far my most favorite!!! Soooo super cute!!! Your daughter is a model... she is beautiful!! I LOVE the fluffy clothes!!! These belong in museum!!!!

Anonymous April 4, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

SUPER cute - precious!

Tamara April 4, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

so so cute! Love their outfits.. WHere did you find those?

Tamara April 4, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

oops saw the link above.

Jackie's Adventures in the Ordinary May 3, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

I think that you need to crate a button that I can place on my blog. Your work is so grand, and I know others would flock to it. Let me know if you get one together. I think you can google how to make them. (because you have all the time in the world) love you!

Josi Bunder August 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM  

Home listings and homes for sale near your area.
Find your perfect property advertised by owner and real estate agent.
More details www.postallads4free.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP