Friday, April 29, 2011

Magic Light, Daffodils and Spunky Kids..... {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photographer}

I've had these 3 beautiful pictures on the wall of my kids for over a year. It's time to change them out. The only trouble is that getting good pictures of my 7 year old guy is nothing short of a miracle lately. He's really next to impossible. It's not that he doesn't behave he just doesn't know what I expect from him so he's very animated in his effort to please. Poor guy. Poor me. Knowing all that I took them out anyway with a bag of hope and a prayer. My little Ava is learning how to rock my camera and it's so fun. Girls are just more prone to modeling I guess. lol! Thankfully during this hour long adventure in some magical light I captured the three photos I needed to replace the ones on my wall, and also many more cherished photos of my perfect little gifts.
Happy Weekend and thank you for stopping by!

big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo
big bear lake arrowhead family photo

Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography, photographer, photos, family, child,

5 comments:

Summer April 30, 2011 at 12:38 AM  

Sooo cute! Love the one where they are looking into each others faces and sitting on the wall. And Ava's clothes?! Ummm...is this dress a Rebecca Mitchell original? LOVE it!

Jeni April 30, 2011 at 2:58 AM  

I can not tell you which one I like the best...they are all superb. These are beautiful, fun with a magical twist. And Ava - Oh my, she does know how to rock the camera!

wendy b April 30, 2011 at 8:03 AM  

OMG Becky the kids have grown so much since I saw them last!! What GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS kids they are ! Oh and ya, the pictures are AWESOME too!! :) :) You are a GEM!! xoxo <3

Jessica Slingerland April 30, 2011 at 8:03 AM  

Love these pictures! The light is delicious!! :)

Liz May 2, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

such cute children love the black and white of them both. Your girl has very pretty eyes and seems so happy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP