Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gaviota, CA Bloom Shoot {Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Photography}

Last weekend I got together in Gaviota, CA with a talented group of ladies for a shoot-out. We're all on the same forum together and we all have the bond of photography. Jen from Z's The Day Photography did an amazing job at putting this together at a gorgeous blueberry farm. She did casting calls for all our sweet models and her friend Vernie was gracious enough to let us all descend on her beautiful land for the day. My friend Laura of Twice As Nice Photography, drove me out there and put up with me all day. I really enjoyed the time with her. Thank you Laura! I met some wonderful ladies and saw some familiar faces too. It was so super nice to see all of you! Vernie, thank you for having us and your hospitality. You are sweet to the core! Here are photos from the day! Thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography
big bear lake arrowhead photography

AND SOME RANDOM CANDIDS...
big bear lake arrowhead photography

6 comments:

Jules April 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

oh rebecca ... I love all of your images! the storyboards look wonderful! so many favorites and so many wonderful memories from the day. it was so much fun to meet you! xoxo

Melanie April 16, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

It was really great meeting you Rebecca! Beautiful images!

Z'sTheDay April 16, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

LOVE! oh my- so beautiful every last one, such emotion and gorgeous light- and the candids are too fun and I adore the laughing Vernie one!!! lol

Laura April 16, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Pablo!! You got a shot of my little buddy! <3 So gorgeous Rebecca! I am so glad we made the trip together! What a lovely day with such a lovely person! Repeat needed! <3

jasmine April 16, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Gorgeous! Love what you captured last weekend... your eye for detail is especially lovely :)

Liz April 17, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

These are beautiful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP