Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fifty Two on Fridays {Week 16} Pastel

Pastel is perfect for this week. I had a few ideas and it was a tie between these two so in the end I decided to use them both. :) I went to 3 different stores to find 5 different colors of Peeps. And I learned that Peeps come in 6 colors, the only one I'm missing is orange, which I've never seen before. The bunny is our very pesky pet, Kingston. He's a sketchy little guy. I wonder if it has anything to do with me using him as a prop. Hmmm, I might want to consider that as the cause. LoL! Happy Easter!!
big bear lake arrowhead photo
big bear lake arrowhead photo
Follow the link to the next photographer to find out what her take on Pastel is...
Aubry Startin | Arizona Wedding and Family Photographer


Big Bear Lake Arrowhead photos, photographer, photography, wedding, family, newborn, boudoir

12 comments:

Jasmine April 22, 2011 at 7:51 AM  

Love the cute bunny! And the peeps of course!

gina April 22, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

love these!! happy easter!!

Sara T April 22, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

Love that kingston! Sweet bunny, yummy peeps.

wendy April 22, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

Ahhh, so cute! Sweet bunny too.

aubry April 22, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

oh my heck these are awesome. i think i would have to say that peeps pic is my fave of the week. great processing and great shot.

Shannon Harrison April 22, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

Happy Easter! What fun images! Now you need to make Peep s'mores since you have so many :)

Stephanie April 22, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

Love the peeps, so cute. I just might think peeps are the best Easter candy, yummy!!!

Kara April 22, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

love the peeps and what a cute little bunny, these are so fun:)

Val Spring April 26, 2011 at 12:40 AM  

OMG love Kingston! Too cute!

kelsey {las vegas wedding photographer} April 26, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

mmmmm peeps so yummy!

melanie April 26, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

That first photo is so "sweet" :) what a fun and cute idea!

Jules April 27, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

peeps are B's most favorite easter candy ever! he would just about die to hold that bunny, too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I love

newborn photography inspiration

Sites I Love

The Bloom Forum

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP